Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations. You can print out these terms and conditions by clicking on the print icon on your browser.
- This website is operated by Keungzai Limited (‘Keungzai,' 'our', 'we' or 'us'), a company incorporated in England & Wales under registration number 7820284. In particular, your attention is drawn to clauses 8 (Applicability of online materials) and 12 (Liability). By accessing or using our website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our website from time to time.
2. NATURE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Our website is a place for you to select and order product/s (the 'Products'). Our website describes the Products in more detail.
- The purchase of products from the Keungzai website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website in accordance with English Law.
3. BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
- To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on our order page. Details of our prices for the Products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on our website.
- Any times or dates stated on our website for delivery are estimates only. Keungzai will make all reasonable effort to deliver goods within the time specified, but does not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
- You must pay by Paypal, credit or debit card at the time of order. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Delta, and Switch debit cards. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. We may change the price of any Product before you place an order. We try to ensure that our prices displayed on our website are accurate but the price on your order will need to be validated by us as part of the acceptance procedure (see clause 3.4 below). We will inform you if a Product's correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order and decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price. Prices shown on our website are in GBP, Euro and US $. The prices are exclusive of delivery costs.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Keungzai is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract for the sale of goods between you and Keungzai will be concluded when Keungzai despatches the products to you. The contract for sale is accordingly concluded in Lichfield, Staffordshire, England and the language of the contract is English.
- Purchases made on the site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
- Keungzai Ltd reserves the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the items ordered are out of stock does not meet our quality standards or that you fail to meet the eligibility criteria set out in these conditions.
- Keungzai Ltd may, at its sole discretion, refuse services to anyone at any time. On doing so it will not be liable to you or any third party on any account whatsoever.
4. RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
- You may not cancel or modify your order once it is has been fully processed, you should follow the returns procedure set out below.
- We hope you like your purchase(s) but in the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase or need to exchange an item for a different size, the following applies:
- Subject to clause 4.2.6, you may return any Products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason. You will then be entitled to a refund from Keungzai less shipping cost to your credit card, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days.
- Product returns will only be accepted if the item is returned to us in its original, unused condition (including all original plastic packaging and tags) within 21 days of the delivery date.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, order number and reason for return. We will reply with a returns reference number and the address to which your item(s) should be posted.
- Subject to compliance with these terms and conditions you will be refunded an amount equal to the full invoiced price of the item less shipping costs. Subsequent returns will need to be returned at your own cost.
- Products can not be returned after 14 working days of the delivery date. Sale items are final sale.
- We can only accept returns on items which are unworn, unwashed, tagged and in the original plastic packaging.
• the Product delivered is not what you ordered, or does not correspond with its description; or
• the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality.
Keungzai will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
- If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail at [email protected]
5. MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new Products shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that although we try to ensure that the content of our website is accurate, it may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
6. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through our website by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our 'Partner Companies').
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to the processing and disclosure of the Personal Information for the Purposes. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should e-mail us at [email protected]
- In addition, the following also applies to all messages, e-mails, bulletin boards postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted by you to us ('Content'):
- you must own or have the right to submit Content for publication on our website and all Content submitted by you must be legal, honest, decent and truthful and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and/or codes of practice;
- you must ensure that all Content submitted to us does not infringe the copyright, design, privacy, publicity, data protection, trade mark or any other rights of any third party, nor be obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous or defamatory of any person or be otherwise unlawful;
- you must ensure that the Content does not advertise or otherwise solicit for funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; and
- we have the right to monitor Content and may edit, reject or remove Content if we believe it does not comply with the above and, in particular, we reserve the right to block incoming e-mails and other Content if we believe that their content is or may be inappropriate or otherwise does not comply with the above.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide licence to publish all Content that you submit to us except any portion of the Content that is Personal Information. You have sole responsibility for the Content which you submit to us and you shall indemnify and shall keep us fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of Content submitted by you to us.
- You warrant and undertake that you will not use our website for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these terms and conditions, including without limitation the posting or transmitting of any libellous, defamatory, inflammatory or obscene material. If you breach these terms and conditions then your permission to use this website terminates immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you. We retain the right to deny access to any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
7. APPLICABILITY OF ONLINE MATERIALS
- Unless otherwise specified all content and materials published on our website are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
- Our website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. Where content published on the website is supplied by third parties, you understand that we do not control or endorse such content in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or offline) and the use of such content, except for content which relates directly to Products you purchase. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our website complies with UK laws. However, we make no representations that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK. Those who visit our website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If use of our website and/or viewing of it, or use of any material or content on our website or services, or products offered through our website are contrary to or infringe any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorised to view or use our website and you must exit immediately.
- Keungzai makes no representations and gives no warranties, express or implied that making the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. Keungzai Ltd accepts no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
8. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Keungzai, its affiliates or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Keungzai Ltd or using our website as a shopping resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent.
9. LINKED SITES
- Keungzai makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from Keungzai and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that Keungzai endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and Keungzai shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
10. AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
- We promise that for any Product you purchase from our website:
• we have the right to sell the Product to you;
• the Product will correspond with the description we have given to you; and
• the Product will be of satisfactory quality.
- Subject to this, however, Products are not sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing. We also promise that any service we provide to you will be provided with reasonable skill and care.
- We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to any products (including without limitation the Products), our website or any information or service provided through our website.
- We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
- We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect) in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing Products (which shall be subject to the exclusions and limitation of liability set out in these terms and conditions), we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Keungzai or our servants, agents or any other person or entity.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Keungzai Ltd insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until delivery to you. Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to the address nominated by you.
- We may assign, transfer, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
- If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- Except in respect of a payment obligation, neither you nor Keungzai will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Keungzai’s respective reasonable control.
- Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any person or party (other than you and/or us) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- All notices shall be given:
- to us via e-mail at [email protected] or by post at 125 Zellig, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA; or
- to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
- Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.