ONLINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
- Your right to privacy is important to us.
- We are keen to strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring you obtain full value from the internet and other products and services we may be able to market to you. Bu using our website you agree that we may hold and use any personal data that you supply to us in accordance with this policy.
- We are fully registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure we comply with all protection the Act affords to you. Further information on the Act is on the internet at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
- In some areas of our website, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or reply to you after your visit. This would include where you subscribe to our online newsletters or provide feedback to us through contact form or when you complete any online survey we may offer from time to time. When you do so we ask you to give us your name, email address and other personal information that will be needed to supply the services to you. In relation to online newsletters you can 'unsubscribe' at any time. We may use your personal data for future email mailings, support, notification of new products or new versions, general correspondence regarding the products and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing emails from us please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group except if we sell the whole or part of our business. Your personal information will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
TRADING FROM OUR WEBSITE
- Making sure you can buy safely online is a priority for us and we have made strenuous efforts to ensure that Store security is one of our highest priorities and we have devoted a great deal of effort to ensure that our online security measures help to safeguard your information.
- All credit card transactions on this site are processed by Paypal, a secure online payment gateway which encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. The Paypal payment system uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data.
- We hope that once you understand the measures we take to help ensure secure transactions and privacy, and the steps you can take yourself, you will be as happy about the safety of your online transaction and order information as we are.
- We have no desire to infringe your privacy while using our site and we will never provide your personal information to anyone else except if we sell our business in whole or in part.
- To change any of the details we hold about you please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Changes to this policy will be posted on our website.
- "Cookies" are small pieces of information which are stored by your internet browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies may or may not contain personally identifying information. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION AND PERSONAL PRIVACY
- For further information from us on data protection and privacy contact:
- The Data Protection Manager, Keungzai Limited, 125 The Zellig Building, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA.
- Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner's website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk
- Use of this Site is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Keungzai Limited is a company registered in England under registration number 7820284 and having its registered office at 125 The Zellig Building, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA